2. What were the 2 orphaned children on board who became famous after the disaster?
Michel and Edmond Navratil
Michel and Edmond Norman
Michel and Edmond Nasser
3. Who was it who worked with Ballard then they found the Titanic?
4. How many bodies was picked it up after the Titanic had sunk?
5. How many of the victims was buried at sea?
6. What stainds JJ for?
7. When they found the Titanic, what what the first thing they found among wreckage estate?
A steam boiler
8. What's the company who started salvaging the wreckage of the Titanic?
Titanic Historical Society
Titanic Honour and Glory
RMS Titanic Inc.
9. Who was it that financed the construction of the Olympic, Titanic and Britannic?
John Pierpont Smith
John Pierpont Morgan
John Pierpont Pirrie
10. How many were killed in the building out of Titanic's hull at Harland & Wolff?
11. In which country is the Broken Hill Memorial to the Titanic's musicians located?
12. About how many passengers travelled in second-class on Titanic's maiden voyage?
13. How many dives did Dr. Ballard take to Titanic's wreck in 1986?
14. How many victim's bodies did the Mania find at the scene of Titanic's disaster?
15. John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim and "Unsinkable Molly" Brown embarked on the Titanic from which port?
16. What year did the White Star Line merge with its long time rival Cunard?
17. How long did it take for the Titanic to slide down the "way" into the water when launched?
3 min 3 sec
1 min 2 sec
5 min 5 sec
18. How tall were the funnels on the ship?
19. Who did the Titanic's orchestra musicians work for?
Black Talent Agency
Red Talent Acency
20. Who was the first survivor of the Titanic to board the Carpathia?